Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2wheeler
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched alot of bike shops online and cannot find the Tune Speedneedle saddle here in the US. Can you only order this saddle from overseas or have I just not searched enough?
Does anyone know of a bike shop online that is in the US that carrys it?
Thanx!

·
Juanmoretime
2,201 Posts
Try here.

austinut said:
I have searched alot of bike shops online and cannot find the Tune Speedneedle saddle here in the US. Can you only order this saddle from overseas or have I just not searched enough?
Thanx!
I would either call Jason at www.fairwheelbikes.com or Hank at www.hi-techbikes.com Both carry tune saddles and if they don't have it I'm more than sure that they would order it for you.

Also http://www.starbike.com/php/product_list.php?prodcatid=35&lang=en&Hersteller=tune&filter_submit=GO I've order from these guys several times and the prices even shipped to the U.S. are hard to beat. Shipping does take about two to three weeks but from what I saved it was well worth the wait.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Speedneedle?

austinut said:
Thanx!
That's a great name for a saddle. My butt hurts just saying it. How did you come across this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts