Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TWD
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone else suspect of schumacher's form? I know he has some palmares but this climbing is a little shocking. Feel bad calling him out without knowing more but where there's smoke there is fire

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,124 Posts
What concerns me more than a "possibility" of something.......is the fact that he looks like everything he uses, bike, helmet, etc. is at least one size too small. I never thought I would see a helmet look worse on a person than his Spec. does on him. Its really goofy looking. Someone should help the guy out and get him a truly "specialized" helmet.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Magsdad said:
What concerns me more than a "possibility" of something.......is the fact that he looks like everything he uses, bike, helmet, etc. is at least one size too small. I never thought I would see a helmet look worse on a person than his Spec. does on him. Its really goofy looking. Someone should help the guy out and get him a truly "specialized" helmet.
yah know, Vino had the same problem with helmets as his career developed. And so did Barry Bonds... Gimmie a H... Gimmie a G... Gimmie a H... what's that spell? undetectable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.