Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may 25th and i have a fire going because it was cold in here....this is not making me happy

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,682 Posts
Raining. Raining. LOOK! More rain in the forecast.

:mad:

·
What the what???
12,660 Posts
Same story here. Yesterday we turned the air on because of the heat and humidity. Tonight it's gonna be in the 40's again. Rain in the forecast every other day. But, as least we've dodged the severe stuff, so far.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
raining here too.....all day, 47 degrees right now and they are calling for 30 mph winds tonight.....lovely

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we had almost 90 on Sunday...

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Springs gone, it's almost 90 now. We had winter, 15 days of spring then summer..

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
15 days of spring?....I am so jealous.... seriously Vaughn, I only have 560 miles in for the year and less than 150 of them were in shorts and short sleeves!

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
chicago doesn't get much of a spring, but this one sucks bad.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omg....and they just reported a frost warning for tonight.........I would have thought the wet and wind would prevent that...I better get my house plants in....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
15 days of spring?....I am so jealous.... seriously Vaughn, I only have 560 miles in for the year and less than 150 of them were in shorts and short sleeves!
Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one this far down on miles this year.

I make myself feel better by reminding myself that the first year I moved here it was like this and i thought it was awesome because it wasn't so freaking hot...

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,682 Posts
Crap, trash goes out to the curb tonight. Anyone want to go in my place and drive the can down to the curb? I don't wanna put on a coat to go outside.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
supposed to be nice on Friday...however my daughter will be coming home between Boston and texas (flight out on Sunday) and we are having like 15 people over for dinner which I am most likely going to be the one cooking. I have some work to get done but i am hoping for 40 or so before the sh!t hits the fan so to speak.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yer not done yet......maybe you ought to

HIRE SOMEONE

sorry......that just slipped out

1 - 20 of 41 Posts