Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
7lbs 8oz and measuring a lanky 21 inches, Logan Xavier

Pics on her blog -- CUTE with a capital K.

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Howdy y'all.

Thanks for the well wishes. We're all doing hella good. Sorry I haven't been more updatey, but I just had a baby (I'm so going to use that excuse for anything and everything over the next week.)

Glad y'all found the bloggage update. More pics and details, and obviously gory video, will be making their way to the interweb soon enough. Hell, after only 24 hours I'm pretty sure we'll need a new hard drive just to hold all the pictures.

Right-o.

For now, we're biding our time with a constant stream of nurses, phone calls, friends, feedings, and occasional sleep at the hospital, which is complete with *****in' recovery rooms, wifi, room service with all the food you can eat, and CABLE! Sweet, sweet cable. We do not have this modern technology at our house, but for these couple of days, it's like magic in a box (you know, like Slaggy).

I just finished watching Con Air. I never knew a bad movie could be so good.

Alright, the boy just got back from some tests so I'ma hang out and stare at him for a while.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catzilla said:
Howdy y'all.

Thanks for the well wishes. We're all doing hella good. Sorry I haven't been more updatey, but I just had a baby (I'm so going to use that excuse for anything and everything over the next week.)

Glad y'all found the bloggage update. More pics and details, and obviously gory video, will be making their way to the interweb soon enough. Hell, after only 24 hours I'm pretty sure we'll need a new hard drive just to hold all the pictures.

Right-o.

For now, we're biding our time with a constant stream of nurses, phone calls, friends, feedings, and occasional sleep at the hospital, which is complete with *****in' recovery rooms, wifi, room service with all the food you can eat, and CABLE! Sweet, sweet cable. We do not have this modern technology at our house, but for these couple of days, it's like magic in a box (you know, like Slaggy).

I just finished watching Con Air. I never knew a bad movie could be so good.

Alright, the boy just got back from some tests so I'ma hang out and stare at him for a while.
He's so beautiful!

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Drats....

Loraura wins.... for 7 lbs 8oz.

Lucky...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Mazel Tov!!! He's very cute. Love the name. Is trials riding considered a mutant ability?

Btw, you can use the just had a baby excuse for at least a year.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
awesome. congrats, cat. (and loraura too).

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Congrads Cat!

Does the little bugger look more like H-Wood or Joeh?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts