Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lot of fun following him since I started racing in 2007. He had a phenomenal year in 2008, signed to a ProTour team, dropped back to domestic racing.

In 2009 he won a stage in the Cascade Classic, but lacked results elsewhere.

In 2010...??? (2nd in one stage of Tour of Gila)

What the hell happened to him? He was so fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Not sure, but I saw him race in Binghamton, NY at the Chris Thater Crits a few years back. Maybe 2006 or 2007. I think he won it that year, or was on the podium.

Can't help answer your question though. I'm sure someone will chime in though.

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what he used to do and what team he's on now. But, he's not even mixing it up in the domestic scene.

It's a huge drop from beating Greg Henderson, JJ Haedo, Greipel, Farrar, etc in 2008 at the Tour of Georgia!

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
iliveonnitro said:
I know what he used to do and what team he's on now. But, he's not even mixing it up in the domestic scene.

It's a huge drop from beating Greg Henderson, JJ Haedo, Greipel, Farrar, etc in 2008 at the Tour of Georgia!
Age, it seems, is even more of a discriminator for sprinters than it is stage racers. He's had a great career though!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, this is Ivan Dominguez, thank you all for the support and for worry about me :) to be honest, I'm too old to go against the new kids :) but I'm glad that we have some new guys representing these days, every rider have their time, mine now is to help others to get better.

I hope you all are well and having a great weekend.
Again, thank you for the support, it means a lot to me.

·
Good Person
1,695 Posts
Hello Sir. 2007 was the year I started getting seriously interested in pro cycling; living in the southeastern United States, the 2008 Tour de Georgia was one of the first races I followed. Thus, your stage victory there is one I remember.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts