Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is my dark, dark horse pick for this year's Tour since I'm partial to cyclocrossers, he showed himself well at the Giro last year before crashing out with a broken collarbone and he just won a single day race (although not against any real competition). He was listed on the Switzerland Tour start list but I can't find him in the prologue results and it looks like he didn't start. Anybody know the reason?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
philippec said:
In switzerland -- 103rd in yesterday's stage.
Yeah I see him now, either I missed it or he wasn't originally listed in the prologue results. He wasn't listed as a starter for AG2R on the TdS website either when I checked yesterday so I figured he didn't start when I didn't see his name in the prologue results.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
He's waiting...

Dwayne Barry said:
Yeah I see him now, either I missed it or he wasn't originally listed in the prologue results. He wasn't listed as a starter for AG2R on the TdS website either when I checked yesterday so I figured he didn't start when I didn't see his name in the prologue results.
He's lying in wait for cross season no doubt so he can commence the Sven Nijs smackdown. Maybe.

Check out my friends' blog. He's a big JG fan...

http://www.bobkestrut.com/page/3/

Plus, even though he's my friend, I think he probably has the BEST cycling blog I've ever read.

A couple of pictures for you from his site. Check it out. You won't be sorry...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts