Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I've discovered the secret. Looking for love?

Friday my family goes out to eat in downtown San Jose. There are women EVERYWHERE. Hundreds. Mostly young, well dressed, and looking good. This many lovely ladies is not a normal sight in these parts. Only a fraction of them appear to be with men. All are headed toward the Arena (or Pavilion, or whatever the hell it's called these days). It can't be a Sharks game. What could it be?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Celine Dion! Live, in concert!

All you guys looking for love (yes, I'm talking about you, Bent), it's time to start memorizing the words to "Because You Loved Me," and "My Heart Will Go On." Sadly, there are only two dates left. But there is still time!

Feb 24, 2009 Pepsi Center Denver, USA
Feb 26, 2009 Qwest Center Omaha Omaha, USA

Omaha! What city is more romantic than Omaha? This is your chance!

G

·
mohair_chair said:

Friday my family goes out to eat in downtown San Jose. There are women EVERYWHERE. Hundreds. Mostly young, well dressed, and looking good. This many lovely ladies is not a normal sight in these parts. Only a fraction of them appear to be with men. All are headed toward the Arena (or Pavilion, or whatever the hell it's called these days). It can't be a Sharks game. What could it be?

All you guys looking for love (yes, I'm talking about you, Bent), it's time to start memorizing the words to "Because You Loved Me," and "My Heart Will Go On." Sadly, there are only two dates left. But there is still time!

There is a reason all of those women were alone .........

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Or mayb they weren't alone, NTTAWWT

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Celine? Is that you?

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
I d better get twin sisters wearing that dress SJB is wearing in the T*ts post if i m going to a Celine Dion concert.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,915 Posts
toomanybikes said:
That is the reason all of those women were alone .........
fixed it for you

·
Satanic Watch Winder
4,839 Posts
And just when you thought you'd gotten somewhere, she puts Celine in your CD player and you find out your ****** won't even work now.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,915 Posts
toomanybikes said:
told ya I fixed it.....I KNEW what you meant......we'll call it a typo....lol

·
Administrator
13,006 Posts
I would rather be lonely. . .

·
Frog Whisperer
40,915 Posts
Coolhand said:
I would rather be lonely. . .
absolutely NOTHING worse than being lonely in a crowd of gorgeous, shapely women................

·
Frog Whisperer
40,915 Posts
unless you are a woman who likes men................

·
Administrator
13,006 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
absolutely NOTHING worse than being lonely in a crowd of gorgeous, shapely women................
You forgot the bleeding from the ears part.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,915 Posts
Coolhand said:
You forgot the bleeding from the ears part.
from the nasty sound or from being beaten about the head?

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
mohair_chair said:

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
OMG I <3 Celine Dion!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts