Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Great pics.

Of course I don't expect anything less!

· Devoid of all flim-flam
7,365 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Mr. Hickey. You ought to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
I am always amazed that (for the most part) your shots have so few people and autos in them.Clearly FW ain't DC.

BTW what is the story with the woman on the horse-it almost looks like a pic of a pic.

· Premium Member
20,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MB1 said:
BTW what is the story with the woman on the horse-it almost looks like a pic of a pic.
The Fort Worth Stockyards is a big tourist area...Western shops, rodeo arena, bars and resturants...They have "real" cowboys and cowgirls riding around specifically for photo-ops...She's a regular...

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
You're kidding?!?

Dave Hickey said:
The Fort Worth Stockyards is a big tourist area...Western shops, rodeo arena, bars and resturants...They have "real" cowboys and cowgirls riding around specifically for photo-ops...She's a regular...
That is hilarious, creepy and cool all at the same time. :thumbsup: :blush2: :idea:

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
The Fort Worth chamber of commerce likes to say Fort Worth- Where the west begins....
But did you sing a Cole Porter tune to yourself:

" I want to ride to the ridge where the west commences
And gaze at the moon till I lose my senses
And I can't look at hovels and I can't stand fences
Don't fence me in
"

I recommend Ella's version.

Hmmm... are there any ridges near Fort Worth?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.