Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slow and Steady
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search and didn't see what I was looking for...

So, I am looking to add a cadence unit and an HR monitor/strap as well for my Edge 305. I bought it used and I'd rather not use the original "very used" HR strap.

Aside from eBay are there are other places that sell these for cheap online? I think the cheapest I've seen so far is for $39/ea not including shipping.

Also, are there other HR straps that will work with the Garmin? I have a Cateye but it didn't seem to work with it but I thought I heard others might. I just can't confirm that.

Thanks in advance!
Gary

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Gee3 said:
I did a quick search and didn't see what I was looking for...

So, I am looking to add a cadence unit and an HR monitor/strap as well for my Edge 305. I bought it used and I'd rather not use the original "very used" HR strap.

Aside from eBay are there are other places that sell these for cheap online? I think the cheapest I've seen so far is for $39/ea not including shipping.

Also, are there other HR straps that will work with the Garmin? I have a Cateye but it didn't seem to work with it but I thought I heard others might. I just can't confirm that.

Thanks in advance!
Gary
http://www.prosportwatches.com

be sure to add to cart to get lowest price

·
Slow and Steady
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just ordered the cadence sensor I was needing! Woohoo! I want to get it before my ride this weekend but since I only paid for the ground shipping I'm realistic in thinnking it'll be in Monday or Tuesday of next week. :)

Thanks Geoman!
Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.