Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm interested in some KCNC parts because they are super light and pretty cheap, for the weight. I have one of their MTB handlebars and it is indeed light. I haven't used it much, but i think it'll hold for my weight and my road riding.

Where can i get?

·
Registered
120 Posts
ebay ebay ebay
even the ones from asia ship pretty quick. I've gotten them in 10 days most of the time.

·
Madcow
123 Posts
Not that I have anything against ebay, I shop there myself sometimes for certain stuff. However it is worth mentioning that Kcnc products bought on ebay do not have a warranty, regardless of what a seller may claim. It's not just Kcnc either, Reynolds, Easton, Zipp, Ritchey, the list goes on and on.

In some cases it's probably a no brainer, but in others when items start to get lighter and potential warranty issues could arise it does sometimes become more of a value to purchase through your local authorized dealer.

·
Banned
1,317 Posts
What do you guys think of the KCNC Ti Pro seatpost? 152g @ 27.2x350mm. $90 shipped. Its lighter than FSA K Force @ $150

Is a KCNC Cockpit (post/stem/bars) noobsauce and whack?

·
More carbon fiber please!
797 Posts
skyliner1004 said:
What do you guys think of the KCNC Ti Pro seatpost? 152g @ 27.2x350mm. $90 shipped. Its lighter than FSA K Force @ $150

Click on my NRS pic link below for answer if you'd like. Works like a charm.

·
Banned
1,317 Posts

·
Banned
1,317 Posts
been200mph said:
As to KCNC parts, just the post.
can you feel any vibration//harshness between the titanium (KCNC) seatpost and any other carbon fiber seatpost?

Does the KCNC Ti post cause any creaking @ the saddle, or the seatpost clamp or anywhere?

·
More carbon fiber please!
797 Posts
skyliner1004 said:
can you feel any vibration//harshness between the titanium (KCNC) seatpost and any other carbon fiber seatpost?

Does the KCNC Ti post cause any creaking @ the saddle, or the seatpost clamp or anywhere?
Well, it's on a full-suspension bike so I can't say I notice any difference in material. I just felt that a metal post may be more to my liking offroad where it really gets a thrashing. That said, the previous USE Alien carbon post never gave me trouble, ever. Dating back to '99 when it was in another f/s bike. No creaking. I use friction paste on the post though. No creaking at the saddle. Once ridden a few times with retorque of the saddle bolts it was good to go and has been hands-off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.