Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i miss him dammit. i dont miss talking to him, just reading his posts. his politics sucked and he isnt really from the south. south kentucky maybe, but still, i miss him. tell me he's coming back?! besides, i was next in line for his f150.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
bill105 said:
i miss him dammit. i dont miss talking to him, just reading his posts. his politics sucked and he isnt really from the south. south kentucky maybe, but still, i miss him. tell me he's coming back?! besides, i was next in line for his f150.
On a bourgeois cruise last I heard.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bill105 said:
last spotted running naked through his compound with his trusty .410 and incoherently muttering something about bats with the heads of Steam and Bill105 on them.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
last spotted running naked through his compound with his trusty .410 and incoherently muttering something about bats with the heads of Steam and Bill105 on them.
does he live in bat country? never stop in bat country

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
resin' and arelaxin'

bill105 said:
Enjoying a drink in the pool.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Enjoying a drink in the pool.
before he lost it totally he was known to head down the driveway and yell at invisible intruders.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
He said he was heading south to the islands for some R+R
...heading to a dog show maybe?

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
bill105 said:
He said he was heading south to the islands for some R+R

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lousylegs said:
Nothing, the island's have laws forbidding ed from procreating on them.
i'll bet you 50 bucks he's got a plantation down there and a bunch of slave labor. hell, youve heard him talk about hondurans and amexicans and all the feriners he has at his disposal in ky. either a sugar plantation, he's running dope and arms or he's a people smuggler. who wants to bet?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bill105 said:
i'll bet you 50 bucks he's got a plantation down there and a bunch of slave labor. hell, youve heard him talk about hondurans and amexicans and all the feriners he has at his disposal in ky. either a sugar plantation, he's running dope and arms or he's a people smuggler. who wants to bet?
you might be right bill...he just sent me this pic of himself saying he's having a great time away from civilization:

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
kpcw said:
Dude, I think that is a late 70's/early 80's Toyota pick up truck. They were awesome.
Of course, you're going to get all starry-eyed about anything from the 80s. You'd be in heaven if one of those dudes in the back was wearing a button down shirt over an Izod shirt with the collar turned up.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Of course, you're going to get all starry-eyed about anything from the 80s. You'd be in heaven if one of those dudes in the back was wearing a button down shirt over an Izod shirt with the collar turned up.
They used to starch those collars to make them stay up like that!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kpcw said:
You know this pic is from the South as the one inbread ******* has three nipples :eek:

whats wrong with 3 nipples, everybody has 3.....unless youre one of them 2 nipple FREAKS my momma told me about.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
You guys are just taking advantage and making fun of Ed in his absence and I think you should stop it right now and show the man some respect... oh, screw it, fire away :p

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
wayneanneli said:
You guys are just taking advantage and making fun of Ed in his absence and I think you should stop it right now and show the man some respect... oh, screw it, fire away :p
Wayne, quit being such a Canadian.
:D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts