Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Armchair Director Sportif
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had time to watch all of the stages that I've Tivo-ed, but from what I have seen zipping through at 2x speed, Kirstin seems to be AWOL.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
STinGa said:
I haven't had time to watch all of the stages that I've Tivo-ed, but from what I have seen zipping through at 2x speed, Kirstin seems to be AWOL.
I think her boobs exploded

· Former Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
3,151 Posts
I had to let her go. I couldn't stand that short dark hair. She's moved on to Dakar coverage and Teva games coverage.

She reads these forums too and could not take all the hatin.

fc

· Registered
198 Posts
What? Frankie Andreu doesn't do it for you ...

At least when Kirstin was being insipid you could admire her Gums.
Frankie standing at a corner: When the riders are rounding the corner they'll have to hold their line to be in good position to set up for the sprint. Thanks for that amazing revelation Frankie!
I wonder if LA was leading the peleton and Frankie was standing out in the road what would happen. Methinks Frankie would be trying to extract some OCLV from the terminal end of his digestive tract afterward. Haven't heard much about that story in awhile. I miss Kirstin.

· Registered
273 Posts
I'm seconding missing Kirsten

I miss her blonde days on OLN, she was a nice addition and change from the normal. And, she really tried to learn all about cycling. I was impressed that she learned how to pronounce many riders names and really tried her best. She added a little zing and bounce to the show - no pun intended.

· What the Hell is going on
6,054 Posts
Plus One

d-rock said:
I too miss Kirsten. :cryin:

Brunette Kirsten > Blonde Kirsten

D.
I kinda like the brunette Kirsten myself.

Great shots of Kirsten Francios. I see London. I see France. . . .:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.