Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I think I like the Madone 5.2 Performance fit with the black frame and white decals. I really hate the yellow, orange, and blue frames. In fact, I don't like any of the pro frames. What about you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Waiting for project 1.

If I had to buy one now, I'd get get the black/grey 6.5 performance. Of the black carbon colors, I like the black/white as well. The black/red grows on me, but it looks a bit too much like a Specialized. Personally I like the black/orange Pro, but I've already got a set of Aeolus wheels. I'm thinking 6.5 performance fit with custom paint.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
My local shop got a 5.2 in stock today! They hadn't finished building it up yet, but the tubes looked nice. The Bontrager wheels looked a lot nicer than older models, and I love the color of the Ultegra SL. The black/white paint was pretty boring. At least it isnt the bright yellow that comes on the Force-equipped model! This is definitely still more of the same from Trek on paint--boring colors and designs. The frame shape was definitely cool and updated, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts