Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
δanned
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to see what event rides everyone is doing this year. On 02 JUNE I'll be doing the Tour de Cure diabetes ride in Saratoga Springs, NY. I haven't planned any others yet, but I'm sure they'll come along. What's nice about the upcoming TDC is that I only had to worry about fundraising $200 as the registration cost was free thanks to my company sponsoring it. Anyone from work who rides in it also gets a free team jersey, which is nice, but I'm not sure how I feel about wearing orange.

So yeah, what events are the rest of you riding?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Iron Horse Classic in Durango, CO...coming up in a few weeks. Then I plan to hang up the road bike for a while and hit the singletrack.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Santa Fe century 19 May and 12 Hour of Humbolt 9 August. Was planning on doing Tour de Tucson but don't feel like dropping $140 to ride where I normally do training rides. Might do the safety patrol for that ride instead.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I did the Ride to Work again this morning.

If the forecast holds up, I'll be doing the Ride Home in the Rain this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.