Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these wheels will hold up the best, weight is about 195-200, from June til date have in over 2k. Currently have bonti select wouldn't change but couple weeks ago wife took me out going at a pretty good clip and did some damage. So i'm looking to upgrade b/c of it. Just looking for a good allaroung wheel that's not going to fall apart and leave me stranded, live in south Ga and when you get out you're a long way from help.
- Mavic Ksyrium eq
-Easton Vista
-Velocity Deep V
-Velocity Sparticus
-Vuelta xrp comp - the guy I ride with has a set of that rides the crap actually does cross races with them, but he's about 150 soaking wet. can't find much on these wheel
but he's on his 2 set

thanks and be safe

·
Registered
425 Posts
Velocity Deep V wheels...

are rock solid. You CANNOT break these wheels. Good quality also. However, you could also do well with Velocity Deep V rims laced to Ultegra hubs. Either way, they are going to be solid.

Mike

·
SoCal--S Beach to the Dam
1,031 Posts
cycle_doc said:
Which of these wheels will hold up the best, weight is about 195-200, from June til date have in over 2k. Currently have bonti select wouldn't change but couple weeks ago wife took me out going at a pretty good clip and did some damage. So i'm looking to upgrade b/c of it. Just looking for a good allaroung wheel that's not going to fall apart and leave me stranded, live in south Ga and when you get out you're a long way from help.
- Mavic Ksyrium eq
-Easton Vista
-Velocity Deep V
-Velocity Sparticus
-Vuelta xrp comp - the guy I ride with has a set of that rides the crap actually does cross races with them, but he's about 150 soaking wet. can't find much on these wheel
but he's on his 2 set

thanks and be safe
Get the Easton,Curcults.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.