Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
Swish said:
Much ado about nothing, that's the risk you take when shooting in public.
Except the guy is a known Howard Stern contributor and was doing it to pick a fight, not to "exercise" a right.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sylint said:
Except the guy is a known Howard Stern contributor and was doing it to pick a fight, not to "exercise" a right.
Lets see.....so the rights we enjoy and /or the protections we expect from the state should first be adjusted by how many degrees of separation we have from Howard Stern?

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
bicyclerepairman said:
Lets see.....so the rights we enjoy and /or the protections we expect from the state should first be adjusted by how many degrees of separation we have from Howard Stern?

No but taking that and turning it into a freedom of speech tirade is ridiculous. It's not like he got a shoulder tap from police or any other government figure.

·
vexatious enigma
4,696 Posts
I wasn't able to see the video before. Now I am just in a state of WTF? That dude was just weird. Way too much wrong with that video. Stuff like this is always way too much of a gray area and it is something that I really hate about the laws pertaining to my own industry.

Maybe the guy was just intervening because he saw a potentially crappy photoshoot going on.
I really hope that as this was going on the photographer was snapping away with his camera. How can you let a moment like that pass?

Goober.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts