Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I like Chicken
1,403 Posts
I'm gonna go with #2 cause of the Lions nutts in #1.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Neither really. Otie in focus is the right approach but the background is distracting.

BTW darn cute kid.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would have to go with the second one. I think I honestly like the depth of field on the first one better, but your the thread title keeps drawing my attention to the loins of the lions, so to speak...although it could just be the fever I'm fighting...

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This thread is mostly about the high quality of these plastic toys. The brand is Schleich. They do every kind of animal or dinosaur you can imagine, and they're extremely anatomically correct - even the dinos.

Anyone else collecting these things? I've got dozens and dozens and they just keep coming.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Maybe Schleich ought to get a hold of Ken and Barbie.

Now there's a whole market niche.

I like number 2. If I was going to focus on the non humanoid critters, I'd have tried to set them up differently, nuts or no.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
HokieRider said:
I like the one with Otie in focus better, but thats just because I think he's way cuter than plastic lion balls.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
This thread is mostly about the high quality of these plastic toys. The brand is Schleich. They do every kind of animal or dinosaur you can imagine, and they're extremely anatomically correct - even the dinos.

Anyone else collecting these things? I've got dozens and dozens and they just keep coming.
Does that mean you'll be posting dino wangs next?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
if you have to ask, you're doing it wrong.

kid>nuts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
open both in photshop

Alex-in-Evanston said:

copy kid pic and paste omn top of lion pic
create a layer mask on top layer
brush out blurry lions
have it all in focus

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:

Yeah, but the St. Bernard is as big as the lion. How realistic is that?

\Plastic lion balls.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Did Otis use to have straight hair?

I like the second shot better coz I could see him in focus rather than plastic balls on fake lions. If it were real, then well, that's a different story.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:

Erm, yeah... :D :D

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
I've got dozens and dozens and they just keep coming.
Maybe you should keep them separate.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
Maybe you should keep them separate.
i dont get it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.