Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I've used the grays and the greens...

The grays are recommended for cycling as they are raised in the heel area. They are thinner than the greens and offer more arch support. The greens are designed for running, walking and hiking. They offer more support and are thicker. The blues are a cross between the greens and the grays, a little thinner than the greens but thicker than the grays. I've used the greens for a number of years, a set will last me about a year. The grays were too thin for me. If you like to wear your cycling shoes on the snug side, the greens might fill up your shoe too much. I've had better luck with Sof Soles which are a over-the-counter orthotic that is designed primarilly for running. The plastic arch support is made from a harder material and offers more support for me. The footbed is made from a material that is similiar to Spenco, so you can slide your foot around and they feel more comfortable for me. They run about the same price as the Superfeet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.