Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on a wheel build in the next couple weeks and would like to find out the spoke calc.
The rims are 32 hole Open Pro Ceramic and will do 3X front and back using DB spokes andl build with White Industries road hubs.Will these hubs build a lateral stiff wheel .:idea: :idea:

· Registered
891 Posts
Why don't you use a spoke calculator instead of relying on someone from the forum? You can go to dtswiss.com or use Damon Rinard's Excel spreadsheet. The measurements for White Industries hubs are found on the company's website. I measured an Open Pro rim to have an ERD of 603mm, but you find different measurements for those rims from different sources ranging from 602-605mm. You should measure it yourself to be sure. Before I learned my lesson about trusting measurements I assumed it was 605mm and the spokes were a little too long.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. I did transpose the hubs numbers in the QBP spoke calc and now have the info I need. I have not purchased the hubs yet, and am wondering if these hubs will build a nice set of wheels. Thanks:mad2: :mad2: :idea:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.