Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok....i wanna kno who has a cool or unique job??!!??

i know teachers and lawyers and stuff like that are cool....but i want to hear about something cool,,,,,,,like stuntman........or swat team member......

I work as a valet for a BMW dealership......so basically i drive other peoples 30-120K cars around and sometimes deliver them to their houses.......i love cars so it's awesome!!!!

i drove some pretty cool cars in the past year
BMW Z8 -$100,000
BMW 760i- $110,000
Aston Martin DB90 -$150,000??
Bently Continential GT- $155,000
and i went for a ride in a Ford Gt- $200,000
(fastest and most scary ride of my life....that car is WAY to fast!)

ok i got the ball rollin' so get to postin!

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Well

i heart riding said:
ok....i wanna kno who has a cool or unique job??!!??

i know teachers and lawyers and stuff like that are cool....but i want to hear about something cool,,,,,,,like stuntman........or swat team member......

I work as a valet for a BMW dealership......so basically i drive other peoples 30-120K cars around and sometimes deliver them to their houses.......i love cars so it's awesome!!!!

i drove some pretty cool cars in the past year
BMW Z8 -$100,000
BMW 760i- $110,000
Aston Martin DB90 -$150,000??
Bently Continential GT- $155,000
and i went for a ride in a Ford Gt- $200,000
(fastest and most scary ride of my life....that car is WAY to fast!)

ok i got the ball rollin' so get to postin!

I had my hands wrapped around someones femur bone today......also got to use a saw, hammer, burr, drills, screws, screwdriver, PMMA(Bone Cement), as well as numerous other tools. Got place about 250 sutures too....Only 2 surgeries today..kinda light.

·
Ti me up
1,242 Posts
physasst said:
I had my hands wrapped around someones femur bone today......also got to use a saw, hammer....
Hey, me too! I sure hope they don't find that guy.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
BenWA said:
oh come on, LAUGH.
ahahaaa har har har hahahaha!! :: snzx... gasp...:: titter... giggle... :: snrk ::

you suck :rolleyes: but yea ok it was kinda funny... mostly cos I do so enjoy seeing ol' scotty get da pimp hand.

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
Anspach tools ???

physasst said:
I had my hands wrapped around someones femur bone today......also got to use a saw, hammer, burr, drills, screws, screwdriver, PMMA(Bone Cement), as well as numerous other tools. Got place about 250 sutures too....Only 2 surgeries today..kinda light.
Do you use Anspach tools? Bill Anspach is one of my best buds!
JJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts