Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Get me to In&Out
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be there for stage 8 on July 11, and at the finish in Paris. No plans for the Paris trip except for our train tickets and hotel are purchased. I won't be in the grandstand as it looks to be 180 Euro to get in there. For stage 8 I plan on camping the night before and walking up to find a spot the next morning I am thinking about 2k from the summit on the outside of a big turn if possible.

I would love to meet up with some RBR members on either stage.

· Registered
238 Posts
I'll be in Paris with the family on the 8th, but no plans to see any stages unless one gets very close to the city during that week. My kids are 12 and 15, and we have a fairly full itinerary. Paris should still be pretty energized by the tour though, and it'll still be fun to catch the vibe there.

· Registered
373 Posts
My brother and I will be in the Pyrenees for 12 days - catching 3 stages, and spending time riding after the crowds are gone. Can't wait. We have flights and most of our lodging set, but need to do some ride planning. We are flying in and out of Toulouse, and renting a car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.