Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
nothing else matters. i am here at 3:04 am est. palabra. you left coast folks got 3 hrs,,,,,,man yalls is fin lame
I wuz here -------------------------------> X

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I just got here, sipping coffee, rehabilitating, getting ready for saturday.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
ps rogger UAOK!
So are you, drunk buddy. So are you. :)

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup. i concluded ur from UK. all the climbers I met from uk were excellent climbers and very cool. my friend went to u new castle for ms in religion. that beer is marketing schwill.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Carping on

Friction. In your "Who Are You" post. What kinda fish is that? My money was on carp, but you never answered me. Give it up. That thing's 10 times the size of my biggest-ever catch.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's a koi, which is just a carp in many colors. I was in my carp stance for that pic. realistically it was about 28" or so. my bro and i had see that same fish about 3 times before then I caught it(it was in a hole about 250 yards X 60 yards). we released it to grow bigger(and hopefully catch in about a month).

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
that's a koi, which is just a carp in many colors. I was in my carp stance for that pic. realistically it was about 28" or so. my bro and i had see that same fish about 3 times before then I caught it(it was in a hole about 250 yards X 60 yards). we released it to grow bigger(and hopefully catch in about a month).

That thing could eat a U-Boat. Check for nooculer (president speak) waste nearby, friend.
Off to bed spins.
Peace

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
yup. i concluded ur from UK. all the climbers I met from uk were excellent climbers and very cool. my friend went to u new castle for ms in religion. that beer is marketing schwill.
Meh. Not enough tulips, windmills and ***** in the UK. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts