Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this older (90-92ish) Novara. I was told it was probably made by one of the big manufacturers then re-branded to Novara. To me the logs look similar to some i see on Centurion. Any ideas as to who made this?

·
Boobies!
8,173 Posts
Didn't you post before about this in this thread?

Dave Hickey (who knows Japanese makers) thought either Panasonic or Miyata and his instincts are usually spot on.
(I too think it was Japanese not Taiwanese (Giant) but have no idea about makers.)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Wasn't that a bike the the old Supergo internet/shop used to import and sell?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was me. I think that was when i first got it before i built it up. I have been riding it a lot lately and thinking more about it. But i guess i forgot i already had this conversation. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to make a double post about it. I guess search would have helped me out a little.

Didn't you post before about this in this thread?

Dave Hickey (who knows Japanese makers) thought either Panasonic or Miyata and his instincts are usually spot on.
(I too think it was Japanese not Taiwanese (Giant) but have no idea about makers.)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

·
9,790 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.