Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i just spit beer.
ps. second pic, i have the same terra-cotta (sp?) window boxes.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
my grandma used to have a ceramic shop. I can appreciate some of that random crap. You need a bird bath.
i need a bird bath too. know any birds?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
now I just need you to call me a moreon again and I will have gone full circle...
idiot.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Speaking of random yard crap, at my old neighborhood there was a sudden outbreak of mailbox envy. Everyone was getting the craziest mailboxes they could find. Since I was renting a house from a wrecking company I had an unlimited supply of random crap at my disposal. I one-upped them all. It was a toss up between the steam shovel or the golden arches.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Is that your backyard, or is it your parents' backyard? Because if it's your backyard, by the time you're 50 you're going to end up with some variation of that hideous Eyetalian kitchen wallpaper that your dad hung in his place. I'm just saying.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
my grandma used to have a ceramic shop. I can appreciate some of that random crap. You need a bird bath.
You can see one in the last picture. It's full of nasty water that a bird would never bathe in.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mickey-mac said:
Is that your backyard, or is it your parents' backyard? Because if it's your backyard, by the time you're 50 you're going to end up with some variation of that hideous Eyetalian kitchen wallpaper that your dad hung in his place. I'm just saying.
This is my parents' yard. I live at home, hence I gots no yard of my own.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
This is my parents' yard. I live at home, hence I gots no yard of my own.
You should find yourself a nice, quiet little corner where your parents never venture and start yourself a nice herb garden.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mickey-mac said:
You should find yourself a nice, quiet little corner where your parents never venture and start yourself a nice herb garden.
Nah, my dog will pee on/eat the herbs.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
I'm gonna see if I can get a stealthy shot of my neighbors' frontyard fountain. The damn thing dominates the frontyard and has terracotta palm trees and crap growing out of it. It also has an alligator or crocodile sitting on the pedestal in front of it, apparently guarding it from harm. The whole thing was assembled months ago, but they haven't finished painting it and haven't started running it yet. I'd love to sneak over one night and paint it all sorts of psychedelic colors and make it look like some kind of Carlos Castaneda head-trip. For some reason, frontyard fountains are big in these parts. I guess it's better than all the frontyard security signs where we used to live.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
firstrax said:
Speaking of random yard crap, at my old neighborhood there was a sudden outbreak of mailbox envy. Everyone was getting the craziest mailboxes they could find. Since I was renting a house from a wrecking company I had an unlimited supply of random crap at my disposal. I one-upped them all. It was a toss up between the steam shovel or the golden arches.
the epitome of "live free or die" (New Hampshire's state slogan).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts