Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who wants to start an Youtube Thread?!?!?!

We can call ourselves The Scalded Genitals after that scene in American Pie and sing offensive songs such as "Pief***er," "Old lady with Baggy T!ts (and the see-through, low-cut tanktop)," and "Fat Chicks with Razors."

We'll exist solely for the purpose of putting out juvenile, offensive music.

Who's with me?

edited to make this the Random Youtube Thread

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm in. A little make up or a mask, or both and as long as we're really loud and REALLY REALLY vulgar, we'll be rich, rich I tell you!

·
Still On Steel
2,391 Posts
I'm in, but I'll be late to practice because I gotta stop by Wal-Mart and pick up one of those Fender Starcaster guitar-amp packages for $99.99.

(I hope that will be suitably offensive, tone-wise.)

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it bad if I already wrote a bunch of "Old Lady" in my head at work?

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
That would make for some interesting marquees, no?

·
\m/{-_-}\m/
787 Posts
I'm in!

Chong: We don't even know any tunes yet.

Cheech: What do you mean? We had two rehearsals. Besides, it's just punk rock. You don't have to know how to play. You just got to be a punk. We could do that.

Chong: We got to get loaded first, though.

Cheech: Yeah, we should get loaded.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I'm in for offensively off-sync with the drums bassist but I call "not it" for the position of token heroin addict when they do our Behind The Music episode.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
old_fuji said:
We can call ourselves The Scalded Genitals after that scene in American Pie and sing offensive songs such as "Pief***er," "Old lady with Baggy T!ts (and the see-through, low-cut tanktop)," and "Fat Chicks with Razors."

We'll exist solely for the purpose of putting out juvenile, offensive music.

Who's with me?
I want to be the replacement for your lead singer when he decides to make a solo album, then starts a movie career.

·
Still On Steel
2,391 Posts
LWP said:
I'm in for offensively off-sync with the drums bassist but I call "not it" for the position of token heroin addict when they do our Behind The Music episode.
Oooh, good call. And none of us has to ride a sputtering, terminally-smoking, ex-BFE Airways DC-3 down into some godforsaken swamp, either.

·
vexatious enigma
4,696 Posts

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts

·
What the what???
12,714 Posts
I'm in as a roadie if you need some.

Might I also suggest two other songs:

"M.I.L.F"
"Band Camp"

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Can I be a groupie? I've always wanted to thrown some soggy fat chicks panties onto the stage.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Dangit, Now I've double poasted.

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
MikeBiker said:
Dangit, Now I've double poasted.
Mr. 10k is getting out of hand... :D

I've been in a band with an offensive lead singer. Actually more than one. And the way I've smelled after some gigs could be called offensive. I'm in!

Should've kept the 3200w bass amp. That'd fit right in.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts