Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admit, this is a shameless rip off from the clinic. But it's a good question.

So who would you most like to see exposed as a doper?

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,987 Posts
It has to be Wiggins. In my mind it would completely discredit all professional cycling in any organized fashion. When (not if) it happens there really can't be any doubters left. Then again the same was said about Lance...

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
I don't like anyone doping. I wouldn't mind seeing Spain do some tap dancing or back pedaling with Big Mig.

Jens fans would cry, which would simply be entertaining more than the doping itself.

I did hear a rumor that Moncoutie was offered EPO but fainted when he saw the needle.

....I just made up the Moncoutie thing, but I could imagine something like that happening.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm still not sure I care... but I do think I'd be shocked if I heard any tour winner wasn't doing something now classified as illegal.

It would be most interesting when Lemond is exposed as the ripple with that high profile vendetta would be interesting to read about.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I don't like anyone doping. I wouldn't mind seeing Spain do some tap dancing or back pedaling with Big Mig.

Jens fans would cry, which would simply be entertaining more than the doping itself.

I did hear a rumor that Moncoutie was offered EPO but fainted when he saw the needle.

....I just made up the Moncoutie thing, but I could imagine something like that happening.
I'm going to have to agree with this.

·
Large blurry non-mythical
1,236 Posts
I admit, this is a shameless rip off from the clinic. But it's a good question.

So who would you most like to see exposed as a doper?
The what?! :confused:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cycling will finally get cleaned up once the Greg Lemond's doping comes out.
Does anyone seriously think he's guilty? And, if so, is there any concrete evidence for the charge? For the record, I thought LeMond was a world-class whiner and general PITA but, in retrospect, he seems to have been one of the last "clean" cycling champions.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We've run out of ideas when we're starting to fish for dopers. As if this sport needs any more tainting.
I'm not sure how much it's fishing and how much it's - these guy's performance is unbelievable, it'd be nice to have confirmation.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.