Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237897,00.html

My state is famous again and in the Vegas spirit under age 18 topless photos of Miss Nevada have surfaced on the web. Combined with her kissing other girls photos we're truely staying in the Vegas Spirit of Christmas of showing our love and compassion towards others and making sure we do it while baring it all! :D

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Nice......

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Gosh, where were girls like her when I was at uni?? Just kidding. Fame does funny things to people. What the heck does NSFW mean Hokie?
Cheers, Wayne

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Ridgetop said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237897,00.html

My state is famous again and in the Vegas spirit under age 18 topless photos of Miss Nevada have surfaced on the web. Combined with her kissing other girls photos we're truely staying in the Vegas Spirit of Christmas of showing our love and compassion towards others and making sure we do it while baring it all! :D
J's and I would hit it.

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
YummY

Great - I am headed to Vegas this spring. She ought to be circling a pole by time I get there.

wayneanneli said:
...What the heck does NSFW mean Hokie?...
I think it means Hokie's boss is a flaming homosexual and is disgusted by seeing girl flesh. Either that or Hokie is a pervert/pervertress and spends all his/her time surfing pron sites and never gets any work done. Not Safe For Work?

edit: question for English majors - what is the feminin version of pervert?

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Keeping up with Junior said:
Great - I am headed to Vegas this spring. She ought to be circling a pole by time I get there.

I think it means Hokie's boss is a flaming homosexual and is disgusted by seeing girl flesh. Either that or Hokie is a pervert and spends all his time surfing pron sites and never gets any work done. Not Safe For Work?
I believe Hokie is a chic.....

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
jdolan2 said:
I believe Hokie is a chic.....
yeah, but she still could be a pervert...NTTAWWT:D

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Jsyk

Keeping up with Junior said:

I think it means Hokie's boss is a flaming homosexual and is disgusted by seeing girl flesh. Either that or Hokie is a pervert and spends all his time surfing pron sites and never gets any work done. Not Safe For Work?
Hokie is a her.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
nah...Hokie just has a boss thats a total tightwad and doesn't like her to begin with, so she does whatever she can to avoid pissing him off. He's the type that gets angry when one uses sick leave for actually being sick.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
What happended to my pics???
They were not that bad. I guess the mods deleted it :rolleyes: :cryin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
HokieRider said:
nah...Hokie just has a boss thats a total tightwad and doesn't like her to begin with, so she does whatever she can to avoid pissing him off. He's the type that gets angry when one uses sick leave for actually being sick.
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with a moreon boss. Mine is probably worse though.

Nice pics by the way. IHI !:D

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
meh....i think a lot of people take offense with their bosses....the problem occurs when other people outside the situation take offense with your boss as well. unfortunately thats the case I'm in...where people figure out who I work for and just say "hang in there"

but I digress....how many moms are second guessing their decision to push their little girl into beauty pagents now?!?

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Who would push their kids into a beauty pagent anyway? They're so shallow. These two bimbos along with Brtiney, Pamela and Paris have no marketable skilz so they got to flash a little ham. They're good looking *****s, but just *****s. I don't mind leering at rhm any less than the next Joe, but don't expect any respect.

Dey ah sinnahs bound fo' de abyss!

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
there are crazy people everywhere. some women remember the cute pagents they were in when they were 8 and want their kid to do the same thing. well I hate to tell ya honey, but the world is a little different now. why don't ya push your kid into something a little more useful and a little less objectifying.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts