Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very special West Wing.

I think I'll skip it, sounds like it's going to be an emotional hankie fest.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
snapdragen said:

I gave up on that show for a couple of years, but I came back this year and it has been very good. How could you not watch it? What's wrong with an emotional hankie fest?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mohair_chair said:
I gave up on that show for a couple of years, but I came back this year and it has been very good. How could you not watch it? What's wrong with an emotional hankie fest?
How funny, I haven't really liked it this year, or last year for that matter. I was kind of hoping Alan Alda's character would win, just because I hate the Josh character.

I've had too many real life emotional hankie fests lately - don't need another. Maybe I'll catch it on the Bravo re-runs.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
snapdragen said:
How funny, I haven't really liked it this year, or last year for that matter. I was kind of hoping Alan Alda's character would win, just because I hate the Josh character.

I've had too many real life emotional hankie fests lately - don't need another. Maybe I'll catch it on the Bravo re-runs.
i'll watch anything w/ alan alda.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
snapdragen said:

No "Very Special" show in the history of television has lived up to "A Very Special Blossom." It's been downhill since then.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Gotta watch--Leo was one of the only two characters on the show that I never felt like running through a tree shredder (C.J. being the other...)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I gave up on WW a few years ago. I just got sick of all the debating and bantering and political strategising...the show just wasn't my cup of tea.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it wasn't the hankie fest I expected. Meh, not even a great episode, really.

I hate Josh.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
So, what shows does Snapdragen watch?? I usually watch a bit of 24, though I can't keep up with all the episodes. I love Without a Trace and CSI (still really enjoy the original LV show), plus a Swedish nature program and a couple Swedish cooking shows.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I watch 24, CSI, Dr. Who, Stargate SG1, Battlestar Galactica. Oh, there's a Canadian import we're getting now - older episodes - DaVinci's Inquest, I kinda like it too.

I'm not really "hooked" on any of them. Used to be if I knew I was going to miss a show I'd tape it. Don't do that anymore.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Battlestar Galactica? Is that back in a new form? Or is it the original from the 1980s? Gosh, that brings back memories.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wayneanneli said:
Battlestar Galactica? Is that back in a new form? Or is it the original from the 1980s? Gosh, that brings back memories.
It's a new production from the Sci Fi channel. Edward James Olmos is Adama. Quite good - hope you get to see it in Sweden eventually.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts