Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the guy who got pulled over on his mountain bike for running two stop signs and swerving (I guess you could call it that if you really tried) around pedestrians.

Too bad there was no traffic when he did that, he'd be dead now; and, as the officer said, it's all about safety.

Yeah, I got a ticket out of it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
well since you're the a$$hat at question......................why dont you answer it for yourself ??

why are YOU an a$$hat ?

FURST !!!

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CdaleNut said:
well since you're the a$$hat at question......................why dont you answer it for yourself ??

why are YOU an a$$hat ?

FURST !!!
I know I'm an ashat and I don't really care, so you're asking the wrong question.

Why am I in Blacksburg? There's a real answer for a different thread a different time.

2 years, 9 months left.

·
Proud luddite
7,191 Posts
StageHand said:
I know I'm an ashat and I don't really care, so you're asking the wrong question.

Why am I in Blacksburg? There's a real answer for a different thread a different time.

2 years, 9 months left.
Sophomore year at Virginia Tech?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Is this the same Virginia Tech that couldn't beat JMU?

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
You aren't supposed to swerve. You're supposed to scream at and run down the peds!

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
I blame society.

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ridgetop said:
You aren't supposed to swerve. You're supposed to scream at and run down the peds!
That's what I did in DC when there was too much traffic to swerve. Lot's of fun.

(Yes, that's true, but only when they were jaywalking)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts