Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
I'm still recovering from an injury I had from a crash less than half a mile from the finish at the Houston to Austin MS150 a few weeks back, got some bruises in some awkward positions that have made it hard to walk let alone cycle but I should be back on the bike sometime next week.

I was hoping for it to heal up enough before the Shiner Bash yesterday but I slept in and when I woke I just wasn't feeling up to it so that was a nice waste of a $75 entry fee. :( At least it went to a good cause...

· BS the DC
1,426 Posts
bikenmedic said:
Sunday afternoon and 94 people are in this forum....so why are you here instead of out riding?
Personally, the 5 year old can't keep pace yet:rolleyes:
I'm leaving out on my tandem with my girlfriend in one hour.

· Registered
62 Posts
terry b said:
Late spring in the desert means you ride in the morning. Did mine from 10 until 1. Too windy and sunny right now.
Dang, that makes me jealous, the Pacific Northwest hasnt let up on it's cold, dark and ugly days. That past few days were perfect but I dont ride on workdays except hammer on the trainer. Last two weekends have been a bust, rain is native to this place, what can I say? 'Till another weekend!

· Banned
608 Posts
15 miles out I sliced a tire and had to boot it and limp home. Bad way to destroy a ride in absolute perfect weather. I'm now watching the OLN Giro coverage, but since they decided to devote ten whole minutes to the first stage I think I'll go back out and knock out another thirty or so.

· off the back
15,599 Posts
worked from 7-2, it's a bit cooler and pretty windy today, and i decided to take a day off and see if it helps this small bit of bronchitis/exercise induced asthma, or whatever i have, improve.

it's like i feel like my lungs are congested, but i can't really cough up anything, and have trouble getting a really deep breath. worst of all, the inhaler i got when i last had bronchitis is just about empty, so that's no help.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.