Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mind the snow and relative lack of riding this winter when the skiing has been so good. Another great day with a 10 mile ski after a foot of fresh snow...

singlecross

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Absolutely beautiful.

·
abominable slowman
1,072 Posts
Beautiful

Looks like fun. My sister in VT near White River Junction...sounds like New England has been getting quite a lot of snow.

We don't mind not riding either (though we used snowshoes, not skis)

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
You make me sick :). Well actually, I already am sick but I'm still very, very envious of all that white stuff.

·
Blah, Blah, Blah
598 Posts
I have to disagree

I love the pics, but I have to disagree with the above comment. Being a NH resident, I can tell you that I am sick of the snow and would just like to ride outside in just shorts and a jersey, not so much clothing that I feel like the kid from A Christmas Story.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
?

Ridgetop said:
You make me sick :). Well actually, I already am sick but I'm still very, very envious of all that white stuff.
Sorry you're sick. Hasn't there been quite a lot of snow out your way this year?

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Beautiful. I've been cross-country skiing just a few times and loved it. That would be my winter sport if I lived in snow country, but we sometimes go years between snowstorms in NC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts