Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
This thread is closing in 5...4...3...2...1.....

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Am I missing something completely obvious? No name calling, just a simple thread about carbon cassettes. Were there some other posts that were deleted? If not, I hope this was a mistake.

This thread closing is really starting to get out of hand.

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=50803
I wondered the same thing...I checked it out just to see why it was locked. Seemed pretty tame to me. My only guess is there must have been some posts deleted.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Am I missing something completely obvious? No name calling, just a simple thread about carbon cassettes. Were there some other posts that were deleted? If not, I hope this was a mistake.

This thread closing is really starting to get out of hand.

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=50803
Be careful... asking about a closed thread is likely to get your thread closed! Sad but true. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
608 Posts
jtolleson said:
Be careful... asking about a closed thread is likely to get your thread closed! Sad but true. :rolleyes:
Maybe they will just delete this thread and all its posts like they have done before when people asked about a thread that was locked. What is so bloody hard with giving out information about why censorship decisions were made?

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Sooooo.

There are cassettes made of carbon fiber? neat. NOW LOCK THIS BABY DOWN!!! :)

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
covenant said:
Forum Riot!!

O.O
yeah i was wondering about the CF closing too... i tried to reply and it was like 'this thread is closed'
...hmmm
-estone2

·
Registered
590 Posts
thread is back. locked accidentally or inadvertently. weird stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.