Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Will the Navy's cold fusion submarines be able to hit Warp Factor 3?

·
Registered
850 Posts
I think that everyone is moving cautiously because of the last annoucement 20 yrs ago, as mentioned in the article. I remember when that all went down and it was all over the news. And then news again when the tests could not be duplicated. :eek: And that was twice as big as the first announcement. Lasted for a month.

When someone else can do the same thing as they, well then you'll see and hear about it everywhere.:thumbsup:

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Probably because the last time it was headline news.... well, we all know how that turned out.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Henry Porter said:
I hope it's true but like the others', am not holding my breath.
Zactly, they weren't even sure it was cold fusion. Article said they think it may even be some sort of "new" reaction never before witnessed. It'll take duplicating to ease the conjecture. But it sure would solve a lotta problems we are now facing. And that would be very cool.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
weltyed said:
didnt elisabeth shue discover this back in the mid 90s?
i'd hit it

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,946 Posts
KenB said:
Probably because the last time it was headline news.... well, we all know how that turned out.
Yea. My money is on this story going nowhere.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Tampa local news stations too busy reporting on last nights episode of american idol to spend anytime on something so insignificant

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The answer to the question is there is no "headline news". NPR is the closest you will get to news. The stuff on TV is just tabloid BS. Think what DOES make the news.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
gutfiddle said:
Tampa local news stations too busy reporting on last nights episode of american idol to spend anytime on something so insignificant
American Idol wasn't on yesterday now was it?

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
I hope it's not just Coke Classic because then we'd be SOL. The Coca Cola Company don't make Coke Classic no mo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts