Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently use a 2012 Sidi Genius Mega as my cycling shoe and Im thinking about getting a new pair. But, the only shoes I know that come in wide is Sidi Mega and Lake. Any other suggesstions?

Also, in regards to Sidi... Genius 7 Mega vs Ergo 4 Mega? Other than the buckling system... why is it so much more expensive? Just trying to understand...

TIA

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Retro... i did previously look at 2 of those three listed and the say pretty much the same thing. The thing that was a bit suspicious to me is that majority of those threads were started in 2013-2015. Two years time can make a huge difference with the new market... but an attempt to find any more information is just that... an attempt.

Hopefully, I can find an answer to the second question of true differences between Ergo 4 vs Genius 7? For example, will an Ergo 4 Mega 47 fit the same as an Genius 7 47 Mega?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Giro HV style...............

here's one, but I have the acc ec90 which you could find a deal on in close out

Giro Trans E70 HV Shoes

·
Registered
3,935 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I was surprised how roomy the DMT R1 was after many years of squeezing into the Specialized Sworks. Might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
+1 on Shimano. I've got a pair of XC90's in 45 wide. I have an E width foot. The high end Shimano road and mtn bike shoes are nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts