Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
hamonrye said:
Other than Sidi who makes wide width shoes?
Nike now makes a wide width in a road shoe and a mtb shoe. I'm 4E width in sneaker size and the Nike wides fit well. You can purchase them through Trek's online store. The only recommendation I have is to see how Nike's fit your foot beforehand. I'm a size 12 in most shoes but have to by 13's in ANY Nike shoe. Hope this helps.

Matt:cool:

· Registered
51 Posts
ping pong paddles

I wear a Nike Pegasus 3E and the fit is great.
I have the D5's in a 43 Mega. They fit ok but I leave the 2 velcro straps as loose as I can. I have a narrow heel. I just got some G5 Mega's in a 43 and they are a little longer than the D5's and there is a small amount of heal slip. I am going to send them back. Now I just need to find a better fitting shoe. I hate to drop down to a 42.5 and lose any width in the toebox.:mad2:
I tried a nice pair of Specailized last year but they were a little on the narrow side for me. Not sure what model.

Crazy because you would think someone 5'9" and 143 lbs would not have such a wide toebox

The Shimano 151's sound worth trying.

Wish I had the cash for the D2's. I might give them a call tomorrow.

Alpinist

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.