Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a x-post fro the Look Forum....

My wife just got this bike as a post-pregnancy treat after giving birth to our twins!!

The 565 is Titan color scheme & built up with all Campy Chorus components, 50/34 Chorus Compact crankset, Proton wheels, WCS stem & post... along with a host of other fixins!

Enjoy!! I know she will!!! :D :D

· classiquesklassieker
3,113 Posts
Nice bike, and congrats!

mcoven said:
This is a x-post fro the Look Forum....

My wife just got this bike as a post-pregnancy treat after giving birth to our twins!!

The 565 is Titan color scheme & built up with all Campy Chorus components, 50/34 Chorus Compact crankset, Proton wheels, WCS stem & post... along with a host of other fixins!

Enjoy!! I know she will!!! :D :D
That is an awesome-LOOKing bike ;-). The color scheme is very nice.

Congrats to both of you parents, and all the best in getting back to cycling! What next, tandem trailers for the babies?

· Registered
1,513 Posts
Okay, I got a question..

I just had a new born myself. One newborn, not twins. When the heck is she going to ride? I mean, I can't hardly get out of the house myself let alone my wife get out enough to exercise. (now the disclaimer) We had our son 9 weeks ago today, I gotta admit, I gave myself a present of a new Orbea Opal.

Congrats!!!

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mosovich said:
I just had a new born myself. One newborn, not twins. When the heck is she going to ride? I mean, I can't hardly get out of the house myself let alone my wife get out enough to exercise. (now the disclaimer) We had our son 9 weeks ago today, I gotta admit, I gave myself a present of a new Orbea Opal.

Congrats!!!

Thanks & congrats to you also!
We're taking turns... one gets to ride while the other goes for a run with the kids in the chariot stroller... We are even doing a relay training triathlon this w/e and the kids will be like our baton!

They love being out & keepin' moving! Occaisionally we'll treat ourselves to a longer ride together as long as we can find a babysitter... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.