Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that someone posted a question on here back in March asking about the Wilier Izoard, and if anyone had owned one and had some info. I'm new to this site, and I have one myself (2005 W. Izoard Triestina Pro Race). Anyway, I can say that it's an amazing bike! I've never had one that fits as perfectly as this does, but it is my first serious road bike. Post if you have q's.

mel

·
Banned
978 Posts
I don't understand. . .

meldawnlv said:
Anyway, I can say that it's an amazing bike!
. .why Wilier is not far more popular than they are. I had an 2003 Izoard and in 2005 bought a Colnago C50 and just two months ago I dumped the C50 for a 2008 Wilier Le Roi. Wilier's attention to detail and overall construction is above many of the other brands like Colnago and Pinarello for example.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Life on a Wilier is beyond good

I am on an 08 LeRoi and I have owned many good bikes over the years. I just cannot say enough good things about this ride.

Stiff, comfortable, responsive, stable. I dont know how the design makes it all come together but I am going up, down and flat better than I have for years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.