1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
13,055 Posts
Oh yes, USA Cycling is going to drop an anvil on him.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Maybe he should go into baseball with that accurate arm of his...I can't believe his glasses got sucked into the guy's wheel and ripped off his computer sensor. What are the odds of that happening?

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
gobes said:
I thought he should be suspended until I saw the other video of the guy who took Bahati down. That really deserves a suspension.
My thoughts exactly. Definitely unprofessional and somewhat childish to throw sunglasses at them, but I consider it a minor infraction compared to the rider trying to put him on the pavement and causing a crash.

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
nayr497 said:
Maybe he should go into baseball with that accurate arm of his...I can't believe his glasses got sucked into the guy's wheel and ripped off his computer sensor. What are the odds of that happening?
But he missed his intended target.....

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
UGASkiDawg said:
If the UHC rider doesn't get suspended and I was Bahati....that dude and every member of his team is hitting the pavement every time they race.
It's been taken down from the first site it was at, but it shows a UHC-M rider veering HARD into Bahati.

It's from the back angle on that corner. Yeah the sunglasses thing is pretty obviously deserving of a nice suspension but Keogh or whomever the rider was that slammed into Bahati was pretty damned blatant about it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Suspend them both

Keough and Bahati may have the legs of domestic pros , but they both exhibited the disposition of an amateur. Actually on second thought, that's an insult to amateurs everywhere.

I doubt that either rider is without culpability in the first incident, as I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that words and aggressive elbows were thrown prior to Keough's chop. Keough should be given a minimum 6 month suspension and Bahati should be given a similar suspension for just plain looking like a fool out there throwing his sunglasses.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
PaleAleYum said:
I doubt that either rider is without culpability in the first incident, as I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that words and aggressive elbows were thrown prior to Keough's chop. Keough should be given a minimum 6 month suspension and Bahati should be given a similar suspension for just plain looking like a fool out there throwing his sunglasses.
I agree a 6 month suspension for both is appropriate, though I doubt it will be more than 1 month. I am left wondering if Keough was given orders by Gord; a suspension for him could be in order as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
shocktch45 said:
I think the UHC rider should get a longer suspension but Bahatis retaliation isnt acceptable, though I do understand his crazy emotions for the recent events. This was not the only big wreck nor the only deliberate (in my view) crash. My fellow UCSD and Swami's team mate got chopped bad by a La Grange rider: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgEK6qtWLQ
weak. looks like they DQed him tho.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.