Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without name recognition of Ullrich and Basso, and losers burning their csc/tmobile kits vowing they don't want to ride a dopers bike; will the prices drop? Please tell me yes.

This doesn't look good for Ullrich's line of bikes. LMFAO

Although, I personally would love to show my support for dopers. I would love nothing more than to ride an Ullrich bike with a jersey naming Ullrich, Basso and Mancebo as the Real Podium of 06. Can you imagine the market: Doper Freds. Imagine your local club rides with posers claimimg how bad they are by the number of centrum silvers they took before the ride. This whole scandal could create a niche market just like deadheads or Nirvana burnouts- never cared for these groups but I could see myself being a doper fred. Its like being a drugie with motivation and class. Like totally counter culture dude.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
Giant TCR comps sold for surprisingly little in Yurp this year, €799 for a frameset for instance. Now if the price were to drop even lower.... :D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
Actually, I'm looking for a a cheap BH Global Concept with Manolo Saiz special golden parts on it.. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.