Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
If iShares becomes their new sponsor then I would assume they will have new colors. However, after the recent doping news, I think we'll see some colors change for many of the teams this season. Several existing and some potentially new sponsors may shy away from cycling --at least until the dust settles.

· Windrider (Stubborn)
22,029 Posts
I agree......

magnolialover said:
Does anyone really care about whether or not Phonak-iShares changes colors next year? I sure know I don't, or couldn't possibly care less.
except....that yellow and green really is fugly!

Len

· Self-Banned
16,907 Posts
magnolialover said:
Next thing you know, we are going to start worrying about what kind of helmets Phonak is wearing... Oops, too late. :mad2:

This place is like Queer Eye For The Cycling Guy around here sometimes. I'm waiting for the post about jujing your kits.

· Registered
172 Posts
Alter Ego said:
I belive otherwise, the Phonak team has one of the best color schemes in the peloton. It'd be a shame to see these colors go.:(
Apart from the fact that they have different coloured bikes to their team kit, they're not even close to the same colours. Pick one set of colours and stick with it rather than a separate one for the bike vs their kit.

G

·
one good thing about Phonak's present colours.

With the current trend to shades of light blue, at least you can pick Phonak out of the pack when the camera pulls out a bit.

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
since the green and yellow

is Phonak's corp color and Phonak isn't gonna be the sponsor I'd say yes they'll change colors and yes iShares colors are battleship grey.

· Registered
6,422 Posts
Thanks...

ROGER79 said:
GO TAKE A NAP!!!!!

We'll wake you when your mommy comes to pick you up from
Day-care.
... Sweet Dreams...
Thanks for coming in just for le Tour de France and talking about what colors teams are wearing. Next thing you know, we'll have another poll up there about whose team kits are the best or some such nonsense. I like taking time to respond to such nonsense, because leaving things like this unchecked will only increase the chances of it happening time and again.

Roger, call me back when you know anything about any other bike races other than the Tour de France, and then we'll talk. Thanks!!!

· Out of work goaltender
147 Posts
whining about threads you don't like in the threads you don't like, and then making another thread just for that purpose, will have no affect whatsoever on these type of threads re-appearing in the future.

as far as the colors go, i'd really like to see a change, because i want to root for landis, but it's pretty hard when he's wearing packers colors. ( no offense if your a packers fan, i'm sure you hate blue and orange just as much)

· Registered
35 Posts
Phonak bikes

As for the red/black BMC bikes, Boardman's test in the new Cycle Sport states Phonak was unsure for '05 so the manufacturer was told to use any color scheme they desired. Since they are Swiss, they chose Swiss colors: red, black, and white.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.