Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
mohair_chair said:
Perhaps you'll get to meet Robert Wagner and Jill St. John.

Call him "RJ."
i'd hit it. i mean, well...nevermind.

:)
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
Hey, Alex Keaton wasn't no chopped liver.
um yes, he was. :rolleyes: what a freakin' moreon!

what was her name, the moto chica?

HOT!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mickey-mac said:
Tina Yothers is the name of the chicha what's got you all hot and bothered.
um, no. that's the younger daughter. i'm talking about the guest chica with the leather etc etc.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Dave Hickey said:
Suzy Quattro? Or was that Happy Days?

Either way, she was hot, in leather, and a biker chica
all the way around, HOTTIE.

soon as kiddo leaves i'm going to get more taco bell than i can eat, and do some googling and post a pic.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
I think the J's will fall madly in love with Jolie and get shot down. I mean, c'mon. Brad Pitt? Yum.
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Hey, Alex Keaton wasn't no chopped liver.
yeah, but he's a little too conservative for me...

;-)
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Perhaps you'll get to meet Robert Wagner and Jill St. John.

Call him "RJ."
What's wrong with her b**bs? They look like they're tucked up into her armpits....
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
all the way around, HOTTIE.

soon as kiddo leaves i'm going to get more taco bell than i can eat, and do some googling and post a pic.
what the sh!t, ive missed so much. thanks to ladwp weve been without power since 3am last night. ive read every magazine in the house and played more games of candle light chess then ive ever wanted too. plus, taco bell is closed!!!!!!!!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
cmatcan said:
colin wonders when j's will figure out that talking in the third person ain't cool anymore.
The J's thinks you're right, you should look into the looking glass and maybe tell me how to escape the "The J's"-ism and like that.

not that i would ever run from a "J's"-ism. i expect to reach two or three tomorrow night.

i'll post pics here. or maybe not. it might be mis-construed and like that.

thinks The J's.

you should totally come to SD, i'm going to talk like this when we're drinking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
well, the only difficulty would be that i am located as close to the north pole as i am to san diego- which is fitting because i think i'd rather engage in conversation with a penguin than a bunch of alcoholically-induced philosopher-roadie burnout's :D :D :D
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
cmatcan said:
well, the only difficulty would be that i am located as close to the north pole as i am to san diego- which is fitting because i think i'd rather engage in conversation with a penguin than a bunch of alcoholically-induced philosopher-roadie burnout's :D :D :D
sounds about like this group. i'm not claiming leadership, nor would i ever presume that, but i think i'll plead guildy to being an acoholically-induced philo-roadie burnout.

in fact, i might be in the guinness book. :)

double jack and coke, please.

NURSE!?!?!??!?!??!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
sounds about like this group. i'm not claiming leadership, nor would i ever presume that, but i think i'll plead guildy to being an acoholically-induced philo-roadie burnout.

in fact, i might be in the guinness book. :)

double jack and coke, please.

NURSE!?!?!??!?!??!?
lol!! i'm sure you guys will have a blast and come back with some incredible stories-the good, the bad, and the ugly.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
cmatcan said:
lol!! i'm sure you guys will have a blast and come back with some incredible stories-the good, the bad, and the ugly.
i'm "the bad" and "the ugly". it would save SO much money to just sit here and post it from memphis. :rolleyes:

but i want "the good" and that's where Len will be.

so i'm going to hang out with my peeps and share Len's waking hours!
 
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Top