Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Ullirch chase down any breaks to help keep his teamate Olaf in the maglia rosa???? Ullrich is not fat or overweight, I think he looks good this time of year. I also think we will see him test himself for a stage maybe TT or try to keep pace on a mountain stage.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
By the end of the Giro, people are going to be fully convinced that Jan is the man. I think he will put on a quite a show and all those that said his form was catastrophic are going to be eating their words. It's great to see him in this race and working for his team! When it comes time for Le Tour they all will return the favor. This is the proper way to build teamwork.

·
wheel to wheel
2,236 Posts
Only if it's part of his program, because he's definitely on a program.
He looked good in the TTT.
Yesterday he was spinning along at 135 cadence.
Just now Pevenage asked him how he felt: he sprinted uphill and then sat up in a victory sign to Pevenage, smiling.
He just blew by 20 guys, up a pretty steep pitch, in a pretty low gear.
He's looking good.

G

·
Rolando said:
I think this little Giro training session will find him in the top 15 by the end, maybe even top 10. All without to much stress....just trying to get some race miles in....

Catastrophic my a$$!
LOL! I don't think he'll get into the top 10, but it would be cool if he did. The last week is going to be tough, for everyone. By then, we'll have a better sense if Der Kaiser is ready to go for the win at the TdF. He certianly is getting his race legs back!

I hope that Jan, Basso, Floyd, et all are in great shape for the TdF so we get to watch some serious competition. Btw, I wondering if Johan is going to make Savoldelli captain or at least co-captain w/Hinc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.