Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me out. I am looking at purchasing a Willier Izoard but would like to compare the frame weight with a Specialized Roubaix SL S-Works that I have managed to testride.

From the Willier website, the Izoard is 1150g for the frame and 390g for the fork. I am not entirely sure how accurate this will be as I will require a 61cm frameset.

Can anybody give me the weights for the Roubaix SL S-Works with fork so that I may compare?

Many thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wilier is King

Ride both bikes, the weight ratio will be comperable in that you will not be able to tell. Get the bike that feels right for you. I have been on both and it was a easy decsion. Wilier makes a very fast bike from the Mortillio up and a great climber.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

·
Banned
978 Posts
I agree. .

FIT4FLIGHT said:
Ride both bikes, the weight ratio will be comperable in that you will not be able to tell. Get the bike that feels right for you. I have been on both and it was a easy decsion.:
I'd never take a Specialized over a Wilier. I sold a 2004 Colnago C50 for a 2008 Wilier Le Roi. Their build quality is second to none, and serious attention to detail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.