Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys from India have gotten wise to my answer when they all to tell me they fix Windows.

I tell them I have Pella's mostly and a few Andersons, which one's do they fix ?

That used to really stump them but the guy tonight lost no time in telling me Computer.

I think they've caught on.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I like to lead them on for about 10 steps, and then tell them I just realized I have a Mac.

One guy asked why I was wasting his time!

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,797 Posts
I did software application phone support for a few years before being promoted to management. I still can recall a time when my office mate was on a brutally long call slowly repeating basic Windows commands. When the call was over, he hung up and exclaimed, "that was like trying to teach a goldfish how to play basketball over the phone."

I was rolling with laughter.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I led a guy on for a while once and he tried to hire me after I explained that I was deliberately wasting his time. He told me how much money he makes and everything (sadly, I forget the number he quoted).

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
My youngest son is even worse than me. Before caller ID, he picked up the phone and got a window salesman on the line. After asking him how old our windows were, my son told him that we didn't have any. This took the salesman a little aback, and when asked to explain, my son told him that we live in a Yurt....(a Mongolian tent sort of thingy).
He managed to pull this off without bursting out laughing.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
reminded me of this:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts