Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Andrea138 said:
I'm drinking Red Bicyclette... what's in your glass?
i think i gave that as a gift to somebody once. maybe part of a gift.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Nothing tonight but saturday night was Snoqualmie Naked Reisling on the deck after a nice ride. It was the first evening that it was warm enough to sit on the deck. There is a possibility of snow tonight. I'm ready for spring to be over.

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
faustino VII rioja....tho, i'm hoping it will help me formulate the focus for an article that theorizes about female friendships in 18th century england....perhaps i should switch to a white zin for greater effectiveness.... :idea:

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Gnarly Head Merlot!

But I'm off to walk the dog so only a few sips. Don't want to bobble down the road...

I loved the Gnarly Head old vine zin but burned out on it. At $8 a bottle, it was easy to do. :)

I just tried a bottle of their cab and was not as enamored of it as I was the zin.

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
i am NOT drinkin merlot!!!

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
a can of coke. Wine is for elitest bastids

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Road 13 Red

Bearing the name "Honest John's". Mostly Merlot, from the South Okanagan, BC. Not bad.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
KenB said:
I loved the Gnarly Head old vine zin but burned out on it. At $8 a bottle, it was easy to do. :)
that was a fave around here too.

currently no vino, just some cream ale home brew we made and bottled. about perfect now.

although, i have been thinking of doing a bit of wine tasting around here from riding around all the vineyards the past couple months. it's been a while since we've gone. one of those taking it for granted kinda things.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Not cheap wine
OHHH cheap wine
s'ok by me, cheap is good
carry on:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Just got home from a 40 ride. Last one before the weather turns for worse hear in Sacramento. Got some brews from the Lagunitas brewery calling my name. Kids are are spring break so I do not have to get up to early to go to work, I might have two or three of them. Yipppeee.

·
Registered
156 Posts
BV Reserve Tapestry '00. Yum.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
KenB said:

I just tried a bottle of their cab and was not as enamored of it as I was the zin.

The Merlot is pretty good for $9 c-rap, a bit flat but smooth and unintrusive.

·
Motorator
4,166 Posts
Andrea138 said:
I'm drinking Red Bicyclette... what's in your glass?
two buck chuck chardonnay. Hey - I'm thinning out some alfredo sauce, gimme a break! (taste ain't so bad, honestly!).

/final test of the quality of a wine - the next morning wake up check.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts