Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
According to UPS my WI Eno wheel should be here in the next couple of days. I'm slapping that on a Bianchi Boron frame and thus I'll be joining the fixed parade with a second uni-gear for this winter.

What your saying about the short rides is dead on. My job changed earlier in 06 and because of meetings with the other side of the world, most of my after work multi-hour riding disappeared. Instead, I turned all my evening spins into SS rides on the Gunnar I converted over the winter. There is nothing like a 1 hour ride climbing short hill after short hill in 42x16. That bike quickly got its hooks into me.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
Let my know how you like the ENO hub. I have a couple of verticle dropout frames I'd like to convert. I have a carbon LOOK that would make a great 13 pound fixie
I like it enough to order a second one. The 1st one is on my Gunnar and I have about 500 miles on it. 15 fixed on one side, 16 freehub on the other. Brilliant design, very easy to set up and get proper chain tension. Much nicer than using a Singulator on v-dropout frames. If you want to try one out, consider Mean Todd at Webcyclery.com. He's built 4 or 5 flip/flop wheels for me now. Good builder, great customer service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.