Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now playing at the Boston Museum of Science, in the Omni Theater. Anyone else see it yet? Its a must see for any cycling fan.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I took my kids to see it. It was awesome. Especially the scene when you are following the peleton on a mountain descent and the helecopter with the camera goes right over the edge. Makes you feel like you are falling over a cliff.

The bike scenes were realy good. As a cycling fan, I was a little dismayed that they spent so much time on the workings of the brain and less time on the cycling (of course, that's what the movie is about, how your brain is "wired").

All in all, a good take!

·
Slowpoke
73 Posts
My wife and I saw it a couple of weekends ago. It was an enjoyable documentary on the working of our brains and how it relates to cycling. Nice to see our favorite sport up close & personal, even if the film was only 45 minutes long. The Vancouver Omnimax at Science World is huge, so the vertigo-inducing shots were mind boggling. There were times the Missus couldn't watch the screen, especially with the really fast Tour footage.
Go see it if you get the opportunity.

·
Registered
352 Posts
MikeK02048 said:
I was a little dismayed that they spent so much time on the workings of the brain and less time on the cycling
Maybe because (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) most of the cycling footage ended up on the cutting floor when a certain cyclist (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), who the whole movie revolved around, had his reputation tarnished, know what I mean?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts