Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
9,790 Posts
I have a tendency to suddenly decide to get into another lane when I see something like that coming...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a modded 2002 yamaha R6......i used to routinely take it above 150mph when i was on the turnpike. Then i found out we were having a child and that changes everything.

child = mellow down

·
Registered
658 Posts
If I saw this guy riding up behind me like that I would really have to resist the urge to change lanes right in front of him... Not a big fan of Douchnozzles like this.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
mccurdy21 said:
If I saw this guy riding up behind me like that I would really have to resist the urge to change lanes right in front of him... Not a big fan of Douchnozzles like this.
A simple 911 call is all that's needed.

·
done
3,293 Posts
PlatyPius said:
I have a tendency to suddenly decide to get into another lane when I see something like that coming...
mccurdy21 said:
Let's play "Out-douche the Douche"! Yay!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Love Commander said:
Let's play "Out-douche the Douche"! Yay!
Yeah, I know... In all actuality this would just make me face-palm and shake my head. He is going so fast that I wonder if the cops would even bother to chase.

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
1,641 Posts
Amazing that some people would risk their lives like this for 6 1/2 min of video to post to youtube. My wager is he won't be making too many more videos.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
Had a couple of those a-holes come up on me yesterday; we were on a big fly-over ramp (the high 5 in Dallas if you know it) with 2 lanes, and douche #1 came up so fast that as he was layed way over for the curve, he hit an expansion seam and about lost it, directly into my back window.

Pure luck that he missed me, inches at most. He just kept on going and his douche buddy #2 came by my left elbow at about 8 million mph.

If I hadn't seen each of them in my rearview and edged over to the right, this would be a different post, with pix.

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
wow. hoping for someone to get hurt = bad form.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Meh. Not enough wheelies.

·
9,790 Posts
Andy69 said:
wow. hoping for someone to get hurt = bad form.
I disagree. He's asking for pain and dismemberment.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
PlatyPius said:
I disagree. He's asking for pain and dismemberment.
What makes it bad form is that the cops and medics that get called to the scene and random passers-by don't need to see the carnage. On top of that his mom probably loves him. HTH!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts