Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Ullrich, Basso, et all out, is the tour going to be clean this year? Or does EVERYBODY in the peloton dope? :eek:

·
Call me a Fred
17,025 Posts
cthomas said:
The only person I am SURE is not doping is ME. (and maybe David Millar).
I'm not so sure about you and I'm now wondering about me!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not doping, but people say I'm dopey.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not a chance

I find it hard to belive that Dr. Fuentes was the only shop in town for blood doping. And i find it hard to fathom that when you have almost an entire team, in this case two of them, doing blood doping that you could belive that say team Discovery or even Bouygue Telekom is clean. Whoever wins the tour this year will be deemed not worthy due to Basso and Ullrich being expelled. Unfortunate as that may be, and maybe the winner will be clean. We will never REALLY know. I hope that these suspensions lead to the removal of all of the riders mentioned. What I mean is that it would be a real travisty if some of the riders who were kicked out, that they could never really link them directly. However, unlike vanishing twins, when we have bags of blood, even if you can't match code names you can match DNA.

My guess is that if all of the riders who were going to start the TDF did and actually rode clean. the GC would look about the same, it just that the riding would be a bit slower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.