Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
It would be good if they wore bikinis instead of jersey and cycling shorts.
Dude, that's a dumb ass post. Voss and Longo Borghini and others are bad ass bike racers. They could bury you, kick your weak ass to the curb. They are better if they wear next to nothing but men can wear the gear that makes racing so much more possible and comfortable? Are you from like 1940? If you are, please go back. Women matter. Asshats and bigots like you don't.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I disagree with almost everything PBL posts, but you need to delete that post Skewer. Seriously. Or the mods. Embarrassing.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Oh man, these women can beat the most of the best male amateur cyclists in the world. They are impressive with their speeds and bike handling skills and when they fall, they jump right back on their bikes like the men do. It's too bad their athletic ability wasn't what was going through your head.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I take it you don't have a wife or daughters.

You are an embarrassment to the rest of the male population and I truly hope that you have not bred as of yet for I'd pity those children.

Font Poster Rectangle Illustration Gesture

EEC

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
As a red blooded male, Im more than happy to admit I enjoy the sight of a lovely woman on my rides. And watching women's racing with lovely women in good looking, well fitting kits is...well...lovely. Women are beautiful.

But you, sir...are a crass *******.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.